I Love You More Than Tacos

It's back to school time, and I only wish I had some sort of an excuse to stock up on school supplies! How I love pens and paper and no...

It's back to school time, and I only wish I had some sort of an excuse to stock up on school supplies! How I love pens and paper and notebooks and planners...it always reminds me of a scene in You've Got Mail, when Tom Hanks' character Joe Fox writes, "I'd send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." 

So, since I have no real, valid excuse to be stocking up on school supplies, I think I could still always find a reason to be stocking up on greeting cards. After all, you never know when you're going to need one, and old-fashioned correspondence (by way of actual mail) is just so much more meaningful than an email or e-card. With that in mind, look at these gorgeous cards below:






All images via Sparrow Nest Script

I know I'd love to receive one of these in the mail! Plus, not only do they look good, they're also all made with eco-friendly material. The owner of Sparrow Nest Script (on etsy) is a calligrapher, if you couldn't tell. I wish I could download all those fonts and use them for various projects, but I'd also be happy with having these cards! Which one is your favorite?

Shop them all here.

PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love the pink "hello" card and the "you're my very favorite"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet I know who you'd send the "you're my very favorite" card to..."MOMMY" haha

      Delete
  2. I LOVE notecards and stationery. I have a huge collection, and I pick up new cards all the time. I really love that great pink "hello" card, but these are all fabulous!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I need to actually start sending cards out though...haha

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for this incredibly sweet post, Jess! I'm honored. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, it's well-deserved!! Now, about turning your calligraphy into a font... ;)

      Delete
  4. I love that font and I really think I need to get that tacos card!

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram