Skating Along

Top: H&M // Skirt: Topshop // Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples // Shoes: Zara // Clutch: J. Crew // Necklace: Ann Tay...



Top: H&M // Skirt: Topshop // Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples // Shoes: Zara // Clutch: J. Crew // Necklace: Ann Taylor

Taking these photos was rather...interesting! One guy saw Lauren snapping photos of me and he had a giant lens, and randomly decided to snap a few pics of me too. I've never felt more like a z-list celebrity! haha And trying to get a good jumping shot was tough - one guy passing by made me laugh by saying that jumping in heels should be an Olympic sport. I totally agree!

Anyway, I am so in love with this skirt! Not just the shape but the color and texture too. I think I need more of these in my closet...(uh oh). 

Photos by Lauren



You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. that skirt IS really nice! looks great!

    z-list celebrity, perfect for a cameo on the char-med life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Downs! Would love to do a cameo on the Char-med life...hahaha

      Delete
  2. omg I love that skirt. is it still at topshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you finally got your skater skirt!!! it is literally the perfect color! You & me Both definitely need a few more!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this outfit (and the blog)! purple looks so nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this outfit!! the print with the purple looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, what a pretty outfit! just found your blog over tPf :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit and your pictures. Very cute!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this post! Love the colors! How Lala capture the beautiful details of the ensemble. My faves if I had to pick a couple (bc they are all my faves!) would have to be the first one, running pic, amazing action shot, LOVE (great calves!)...then the 3rd one that is of the skirt with the people in the background (celebrity status!), love how Lala captured the way the pleating lies...and then the pic shot upwards of your wrist swag and bag. Simply fabulous! Cannot wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL thanks for the detailed comment! haha Love to hear your favorites and get your feedback of course :) xoxo

      Delete
  9. Awesome skirt
    Loving this post girl,
    you have a great sense of style!
    Such an awesome blog too,
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty Lady! Love this post - the skirt is fab, and the pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram