Where I Wish I Was

Image via Oh Barcelona! I love Spain, having visited with a friend back in 2006 - we kind of ended up in Barcelona accidentally, not...


Oh Barcelona! I love Spain, having visited with a friend back in 2006 - we kind of ended up in Barcelona accidentally, not knowing it would take us two days to get to Madrid from Nice. We only got to spend one night there as a result, but I would love to go back and visit! The architecture is breathtaking.

Then, I'd love to go visit Grenada, Sevilla, and Malaga. One day, Spain...I will come back for you. 

Where do you wish you were today?

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Ireland :) Though being home in bed would be nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii, ahhh to relax.
    Though being home in bed would be nice too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florence or Fiji! Haha...can't make up my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I would LOVE to visit Spain. . .that and Greece are actually at the top of my list right now.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oOoOo yes Greece is another place I must visit at some point in my life!

      Delete
  5. Would love to visit Barcelona one of these days! I can only imagine how cool to walk through those architecture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somewhere tropical...on a beach..at a surf camp. With my BFF and our cameras :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds perfect!! haha Let's save for next summer, shall we?? :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram