Currently Loving: Leopard & Red

Leopard & black bag: Alexander Wang // Leopard Shoes: Zara // Red bag: Alexander Wang While at Barney's on my birthday, I c...

Leopard & black bag: Alexander Wang // Leopard Shoes: Zara // Red bag: Alexander Wang

While at Barney's on my birthday, I came across the super adorable Rockie Duffel bag in red, which is a mini version of the Rocco Duffel. The Rocco was always way too heavy for my personal use, but I loved the look of it, and this one is SO adorable and cute! Alexander Wang is one of my favorite designers, and I've also been coveting a Marion bag (the leopard style pictured) - and what more timeless, classic pairings can you get than lipstick red and leopard? Plus, I already had those Zara shoes above on my list of things to buy - it so perfectly combines the color and the pattern, perfect for fall!

What are you loving recently?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Leopard and red is such a classic combo...I love it! Those shoes are amazing and have just been added to my wish list! :) Those bags are pretty gorgeous too!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard and red...a beautiful combo and two of my planned go-tos for fall (along with leather and red's sister color: burgundy)!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oOoOo yes - I want to try burgundy too, and am definitely looking forward to leather!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram