Great Gift Idea: StickyGram!

When I returned to NYC from Seattle, I was looking for the perfect photo-gift to sent to Crystal & her family as a thank you for my tri...

When I returned to NYC from Seattle, I was looking for the perfect photo-gift to sent to Crystal & her family as a thank you for my trip, and I stumbled upon StickyGram, where you can upload your Instagram photos and have them turned into magnets! 

Image via StickyGram

Crys received hers Wednesday evening and shared the following photos with me:


...and the magnets on her fridge!


(Although you can separate the magnets so that they're individual, Crys said she prefers to have one giant collage!) 

It was the perfect gift since now they have a daily reminder of me (haha) and the fun times we had on my trip, and because when I was there I jokingly told Crys she needs some photos of me to stick on the fridge alongside all her nieces and nephews and child, and she agreed!

Turnaround time was pretty quick too - I ordered them on the 31st and they received them 6 business days later - really not too bad! 

(The only person not in the photos I sent are of her husband - sorry Kyle! Just didn't have any Instagram photos with you in it - but now you get your own shout out!)


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What a cool idea. And the ship worldwide, bonus! Thanks for the link. x Precious
    ps. that little baby in the pics is just the cutest thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! And yes, that baby is way too cute! haha

      Delete
  2. Really LOVE this idea! I'm definitely going to give this gift to someone! Thanks for sharing!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram