Happy Friday!

Image It's finallyyyyy Friday! Ever since I got back from Seattle I've been feeling like I need to catch up - I've spent ...


It's finallyyyyy Friday! Ever since I got back from Seattle I've been feeling like I need to catch up - I've spent almost every night up until 1am, texting Crys and playing around on Photoshop (altogether between Crys & I we took over 2000 photos - nutso!). I'm hoping my skillZ (which must be said with a capital Zee) in that realm continue to improve, and will continue exploring and testing things out this weekend. On that note, I've got quite a lot to do this weekend:
  • Spray paint my corkboard, which I've been meaning to do for months, and finally bought spray paint and painter's tape 2 weeks ago
  • Finish a friendship bracelet with rhinestones...spent this week organizing my supplies (see Instagram widget, left) so now I just need to get to it!
  • Catch up with a friend for brunch on Saturday
  • Re-organize my clothes - I still haven't gotten around to it since I posted about it! At this point it's difficult for me to find anything so I really need to get it done
  • Master the smoky eye. This is kind of random, but I feel like I should know how to do it just in case (in case of what, exactly, I'm not very sure). I've been watching various YouTube videos on it, so I hope this turns out well!
  • Have some sister bonding time - I feel like I haven't seen or spent quality time with the sissy in a while after being away, and her having different activities every single night this week (what a busy sis!).
So I don't know about you, but I'm officially ready for the weekend! Meanwhile, enjoy this photo of the cutest little chunk-ster (Crystal's baby - I miss him every day!):

Who can resist that smile?? Not me!

Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Good luck with the smoky eye! I am working on mastering that too! Also learning more on Photoshop which is so much fun to play around with! P.S. - CUTE baby!!
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! If it looks cool might do it for an outfit post next week! And yes - photoshop is addicting!! I'm excited it's finally the wknd just so I can stay up as late as I want to play around with it, haha!

      PS - I KNOW. I miss him! haha

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Hope you're having a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My clothes are in major need of re-organizing, too!! Hope you had a great weekend and got some stuff done on your to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram