Happy Monday!

My weekend in Instagram photos: From top left:  I finished my rhinestone friendship bracelet DIY, finally! So I spray painted 1...

My weekend in Instagram photos:


From top left: 
  1. I finished my rhinestone friendship bracelet DIY, finally!
  2. So I spray painted 1/3 of my corkboard silver (the other 2/3rds is going to be pink. At least, that's the plan...) and it didn't really quite turn out the way I wanted...not really sure how I'm going to fix it...silver paint & a paintbrush? I'm not really very "handy"...(clearly).
  3. Caught up with my friend visiting from England, the lovely Anisa! 
  4. Brunch at Barrio Chino with Tash - who is holding the flattest fork in the world!
  5. Fresh Lime Margarita in front, Fresh Grapefruit in back. Perfect on that hot and humid Saturday!
  6. Outfit post preview - walking around Trinity Church Cemetery after taking pics for the blog. (Photo credit: Lauren)

Also, you may have noticed that my header changed! Crys helped me update it and I love it!

In other news, I now have a Facebook page for the blog!

Find me here!

All in all, I'd say I had a fun, relaxing and productive weekend. I even managed to tidy up most of my clothes, although now I do feel like I need to buy more hangers. (It's never-ending, isn't it?)

How was your weekend?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it all! And so excited you have a FB page now too! Cannot wait to see your latest shoot with Lala :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram