Preppy on a Budget

From top left: Embroidered keys // Animal Print & Polka Dots // Black & Pink Suede // Embroidered Denim // Herringbone // An...


How cute are all these Gap slip-ons? Although not quite as luxurious as Stubbs & Wootton's slippers (which average at $400 a pair), at just $39.95 a pair, I wouldn't complain! I particularly love the Herringbone pair with the purple trim, but I might even spring for a couple of them! Maybe the animal print one, or the polka dots? (Since I already have leopard print slip ons from Topshop...) Hmm...decisions, decisions!

Which ones are your fave? Would you wear these, or are they too preppy for your style?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I would totally wear these, and I think I'm going to buy those polka dot ones immediately!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want a pair -just not sure which color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram