Jumping Jumping

Coat: Zara | Shirt: Gap | Pants: AG Jeans | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Chanel Just for fun, Lauren and I thought we'd ...


Coat: Zara | Shirt: Gap | Pants: AG Jeans | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Chanel

Just for fun, Lauren and I thought we'd do a bunch of jumping shots. My hair looks so funny in the second shot, but I thought these were all fun and captured the spirit of what we were trying to accomplish! I was in a pastels kind of mood this weekend since it was Easter, hence all the light colors. Hope you had a good Easter!

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love your outfit! this coat is amazing with the perfect pastel pink pants. hope you had a great easter =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm really loving the lighter hair! I hope you had a great Easter as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh FUN! Jumping shots!!! I'm loving the light colors.. that coat is gorgeous, and I'm loving the color of your jeans!! So pretty!

    Have a beautiful day, Jess!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coat- it's so pretty! And jumping shots are fun! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nnenna! They are fun, though hard to capture nicely! haha

      Delete
  5. Loving the pastel outfit, especially your jeans:) Fun photos by the way;) Happy belated Easter!!!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram