Work It

Blazer: Pim & Larkin | Top: BCBG | Skirt: All Saints | Shoes: Zara ( similar ) | Necklace: mark. | Bag: Alexander Wang Thi...

Blazer: Pim & Larkin | Top: BCBG | Skirt: All Saints | Shoes: Zara (similar) | Necklace: mark. | Bag: Alexander Wang

This leather skirt is my latest acquisition - and I love it. It's a piece that's versatile enough to wear for day or night, and will never go out of style. I sense my cost-per-wear making this very, very worth it! (And thank you to Ray for working so hard to track one down in my size!)

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. you look gorgeous!! loving the leather skirt and the chic shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! That leather skirt is basically perfect!

    xo Jackie
    Living After Midnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW girl, you look absolutely smashing!!! Soooo gorge:D that leather skirt is deco a worthy purchase! love how you matched it with a pop of color with the yellow top and loving the heels too;) Versatile look indeed!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to steal this from your closet, please! I am starting to think I will never find THE perfect leather skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks perfect! I'm glad you decided to get it :)
    I miss that mark necklace sooo much. Mine got tangled beyond repair when I moved...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great piece to add to your wardrobe! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty.. love love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great with leather...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram