All of the Lights

Blazer: mark. | Faux Fur: Club Monaco ( similar ) | Tee: Club Monaco ( similar ) | Jeans: Joe's Jeans | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Lo...

Blazer: mark. | Faux Fur: Club Monaco (similar) | Tee: Club Monaco (similar) | Jeans: Joe's Jeans | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Louis Vuitton 

Last weekend Jackie & I met up to catch up over dinner near Times Square, and at first we were bummed because we met too late to catch any good light for photos - until we walked through Times Square close to 11pm and realized it's practically daylight 24/7 at Times Square - perfect for pictures! 

It was still pretty cold last weekend so I grabbed the fur to keep me warm, and it was just what I needed! You may know by now that I really love neutrals and versatile pieces, and this is another perfect example of a whole outfit comprised of neutrals, but with some fun accessories to jazz it up a bit. Thanks Jackie for taking the pics!

Check out Jackie's post here!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. you look so cute! when i was in times square i felt like i could not get a picture that did the lights justice :( it's pretty dang amazing out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! The lights are crazy - they change constantly too so I was trying to find photos that at least had the same tone! (Cool vs warm)

      Delete
  2. So chic! I love your braid too (I wish I could do that to my hair!). Times Square is like daytime 24/7...that's where my office is, and while it can get overwhelming with so many people around, it's definitely energizing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! I wish I could do that to my own hair too...haha. Lunchtime and after work is the worst in Times Square!

      Delete
  3. You look great here, especially with that hair-do. I love how the photos turned out!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look awesome! we all have to get together when I move back to new york!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty photos! I like your fur scarf. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I love your white blazer:)
    xo,
    Chelsea

    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stylish - I can't believe you braved Times Square!! (; Also I can't wait to try your mac & cheese dish. It's my favorite food of ALL time. I recently had some quinoa "mac & cheese" - have you tried that yet? It wasn't the same, but substantially healthier... perfect for bikini season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we were strolling through it and it was late enough that there weren't a million people! Plus I've been working in the area for the past month so I'm getting used to it!

      No I haven't tried quinoa mac & cheese - gimme the recipe! I'd love to try it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram