Happy Friday!

Image via Although I haven't mentioned anything about the awful shootings/bombings that have been happening, I can only say that ...

Image via

Although I haven't mentioned anything about the awful shootings/bombings that have been happening, I can only say that my heart goes out to those who've been hurt and their families. I feel like my words don't mean a whole lot in these situations, but the victims and their families are in my prayers.

On a much happier note, it finally feels like spring in the city! The temps are warming up and although today isn't sunny, it's warm enough to wear a skirt (my leather one!) and go bare-legged (yes I totally put self-tanner on last night in preparation. I don't want to be blinding anyone!).

This weekend I am:
-going to a Keaton Row happy hour social for the Top 25 - can't wait! I love talking to other KR stylists and comparing our experiences. It's been a really fun experience, and if you haven't tried it, click here to get styled by me (for free), or sign up to be a stylist yourself!
-doing a wardrobe edit first thing - I love getting into people's closets and helping them make the most of what they've got!
-going to ballroom class in the afternoon - I think we're focusing on the tango tomorrow, which I'm super excited about - last week we did the waltz and while that was fun, that isn't as dramatic as the tango. Woo!
-attending my first ballroom dancing social - it should be a good time, as there's a lesson at the beginning, social dancing in the middle, and then performances at the end. I may just get my fill of dancing in one day, although that's unlikely. (I decided after ballroom class on Wednesday night that I should just be a professional ballroom dancer full time. Never mind that I'm way too old to be starting out now. Or I thought I should be a z-list celebrity just so I can be on Dancing With the Stars.)
-hopefully, finally, spring cleaning my own closet! I never seem to have the time to do it and I've been wanting to for about three months now. Fingers crossed!

What are you up to this weekend?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Firs things first...I kinda want your life <3

    Take photos of your closet pre spring cleaning and post spring cleaning! I think it will be interesting to see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Jenn! That's a good idea to take pics, it'll be motivation to really clean out and organize as well! haha

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you will be having an awesome weekend I have been dying to attend a latin american dance class .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I never did ballroom and always did latin before and I LOVE it. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous of your weekend–especially that ballroom lesson! I've always wanted to take fancy-pants dancing lessons like that, especially with a handsome gentleman. Happy (almost) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a fab weekend. =) Hope you enjoy it the fullest!
    I'm not up to too much. Maybe catch a movie? I'm definitely going to a museum (MOMA) with a friend. I want to enjoy the nice weather while we have it! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! I took tango classes when I lived in Argentina and thought it was kinda hard compared to other ballroom dancing but so fun! We didn't do anything too exciting... tried brunch at a new restaurant, went on a long walk yesterday and impulse bought 2 months of Latisse while my husband got a haircut - the dangers of going to a salon with a medspa :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram