Featured

For something a little different, today I'm featured on Elle's blog, Wonderfelle World ! Her blog combines a love of travel &am...



For something a little different, today I'm featured on Elle's blog, Wonderfelle World! Her blog combines a love of travel & style (two of my favorite topics!) and she is always posting about fabulous destinations, and of course - what to pack for them! 

Thanks Elle for featuring me, and make sure to check out the full feature here!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. super cute jess!! congrats on the feature, you look great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Wonderfelle first; so adorable and fun! (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice feature. I just read it at Elle's blog. I am following your blog now on GFC and Bloglovin. Pamela http://thestyleandtravel-journals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lay out in how she presented your profile!!=D Glad to hear HK is one of your fave destinations, hehe....I agree on the closet filled with shoes, think its all women's dream who have a love for fashion, haha.

    I went to Barcelona during my uni years in London, and i LOVED it...Gaudi's architectural buildings are breath taking. Where abouts in Spain did you visit back then?

    It's nice to know a bit more about you, Jess=D


    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram