The Eyes Have It

I am totally loving the  Clarins Double Fix Mascara ! What it does is layer on a clear, waterproofing layer on top of whatever mascar...

I am totally loving the Clarins Double Fix Mascara! What it does is layer on a clear, waterproofing layer on top of whatever mascara you normally wear. The main reason I use it is because I've found that after a few hours of mascara-wearing, I get tiny little black smudges under the corner of my eyes, and I'm always tugging on the skin there as I wipe it away, which I hear is a wrinkle-causing activity...(Mom). I'd really prefer to not have to pull on already-delicate skin in that area, and this solves that problem!

I've used it for about a week now and on Tuesday wore it through my most intense Zumba session ever and there was absolutely zero smudging underneath - now THAT was a good test...!

Get it here

Image 1 // Image 2

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice, I need a good new mascara... I might consider it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this one is just to go over whatever mascara you normally wear! So if you're looking for mascara in general, I love the Clinique High Impact one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram