Currently Coveting

This Theodora & Callum Madrid Scarf - I'm in love with colors (neon yellow and lavender and gray? Yes please!!) and know ...



This Theodora & Callum Madrid Scarf - I'm in love with colors (neon yellow and lavender and gray? Yes please!!) and know it'll go with almost everything in my wardrobe! Plus, I love how it's huge and you can wear it several different ways (video below; click on the link to the left to see more!) - versatility is essential for any summer traveling!


After spending some time going through the videos, I am thoroughly convinced I need one...now. (As if I live by a beach! Guess that's just another excuse to plan a beach holiday, now isn't it?)

Buy it here !

Images: 1 // 2 & 3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram