Currently Obsessed: Top Hat Stationery

Notebooks: Left // Center // Right // Tape // Pens // Marking Clip // Index Clip I love stationery, and have ever since I was a ...

Notebooks: Left // Center // Right // Tape // Pens // Marking Clip // Index Clip

I love stationery, and have ever since I was a kid. My parents love retelling the story about me wanting to be  a waitress when I grew up just because I liked the little pads of paper waitresses took orders on - and although my career aspirations have since changed, I still love stationery!

Upon browsing the Madewell website, I found the adorable stationery above from Top Hat, a New York City gift shop, who collaborated with Madewell to curate the items listed on their website. How adorable are those polka dot notebooks? Or all that pretty tape, perfect for journaling? And wouldn't those Marking Clips and Index Clips make your pile of papers/notebooks/binders at work just that much more appealing?

I'll take one of everything, please! 

Check out the rest of the collection here.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. super cute! I loved stationary as a kid too! I loved to write letters to friends and even though we lived close to each other, I loved to mail off letters to each other! That has not changed...and if only we could all still write letters instead of emails. Though, I admit, the convenience factor is obviously high! =)

    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I still buy stationery - letter-writing stationery, to be specific, but find I don't really have that many people to write to! Receiving, reading, keeping, and re-reading a letter is totally different from email. Somebody bring back pen pals...lol

      Delete
  2. If you love stationary, you should go visit South Korea! They have the cutest stationary EVER! When I lived there I spent so much money on journals, pens, and planners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh one day I will visit!! Right now any trip to Asia is mostly to go home (Hong Kong) for the holidays though, so we'll see! I've heard great things about South Korea though - including the food and the shopping! Japan has great stationery too...:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram