Weekend Roundup

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a restful yet eventful weekend myself... Brunch at Barbounia on Saturday with a friend wh...

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a restful yet eventful weekend myself...

Brunch at Barbounia on Saturday with a friend who was back in town for the weekend (details to come in a later post!), with the most delicious chocolate chip pancakes ever...
...

A little bit of shopping afterwards, where I bought a new wallet - I love it! It's got 3 card slots, 2 pockets, a pocket designed for the iPhone, and then another side pocket. Plus, it has a little detachable strap so you can choose to use it as a wristlet or not. Love!
...
Yesterday I spent the majority of the afternoon at the MoMA where I found a few new favorites and finally joined to be a member! I'm only going to share my absolute new fave here though, and save the rest for another post.

My current favorite - Seated Bather, by Picasso. If I had a beach house and gobs of money, this would hang on a wall in it! I love how summery and beachy the color palette is, and how peaceful the overall mood is. I ended up buying a postcard version of it to brighten up my cubicle a little bit.
...
Bonus! It was a 20% discount in the MoMA store this weekend for members, where I found the cutest little tweed bag to tote my sketchbook and a few supplies - will definitely be toting it to another museum, on a return trip to the MoMA, or into the outdoors at some point this summer! Love it.
...

And last night, I had a dinner date with my silly sister at Jane - totally delicious! We shared the grilled octopus for an appetizer, and then shared the Sunday night $15 Frites special - either salmon, steak, or mussels accompanied by either a mixed green salad or rosemary fries. Everything was mouthwateringly delicious! (My sister posted about this meal here!)

How was your weekend?? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram