Brunch: Five Points

Happy Friday! It's pretty much the weekend, and the weekend means many things, one of which is Brunch! (Yes, I capitalized it on purp...

Happy Friday! It's pretty much the weekend, and the weekend means many things, one of which is Brunch! (Yes, I capitalized it on purpose...it really should be a proper noun!) One of the many things I love about New York is brunch. Last weekend, my sister made reservations at Five Points. And boy, was it delicious! (Not surprising, considering it's part of the group that includes Cookshop, which has amazing biscuits!)
All images by me, taken with my iPhone

The Churros with Mexican Hot Chocolate was just sweet enough without being too sweet; the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes my sister ordered were so flavorful that you could SMELL the lemon wafting off of it; and the Breakfast Sausage Benedict was absolutely amaze. I don't think I ate anything else until about 10 hours later, I was so stuffed!

I'm already planning my next visit, where I think I'll have to order something with either fries or potato chips, since the entire place smelled like potato! Or maybe I'll just get the Smoked Salmon Benedict...decisions, decisions!

I also discovered that they actually have a book with 100 brunch recipes...if I could be bothered to cook brunch myself, I would snap up a copy! 

Image via Amazon

For a full review and much better (and more plentiful) photos, view my sister's blog.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram