drawings Food Kefi NYC Weekend Roundup
Weekend RoundupMonday, May 14, 2012
Happy Monday! This was the first weekend where we had gorgeous weather in NYC - finally! This weekend I: Laid out in Bat...
This was the first weekend where we had gorgeous weather in NYC - finally!
This weekend I:
- Laid out in Battery Park with my sister - the top photo is one I took of New Jersey through the bushes
- Bought food at Whole Foods on the way back (notable only because I rarely go grocery shopping - such is the life of a single woman living in NYC without a car/grocery store near her!) - aren't those apples so pretty? I love all the color in the fruit & vegetable section!
- Played around with my markers - the first is a drawing of my new Rebecca Minkoff MAB Mini in Dove, scored at the sample sale last week - I am obsessed with it! (As the drawing states.) It's the perfect gray and goes with absolutely everything! And the second is a section of Picasso's Seated Bather, the painting I fell in love with last weekend at the MoMA.
- Sunday I went to the American Museum of Natural History to see the bioluminescence exhibit, Creatures of Light. Very cool! I only wish we were able to see all the bioluminescene in real life rather than replicas and videos...haha
- Afterwards, we went to Kefi, where I shared a chicken sandwich with my sister - their service was impressively quick, and it was all delicious! The chips were homemade, and the pita was was super soft and chewy, just the way I like it. Yum!
How was your weekend? Mother's Day? :)