Weekend Roundup

From top, then from left to right: The Great Googa Mooga // My friend Katie & myself at Googa Mooga // My neon pink pedicure // Lyche...

From top, then from left to right: The Great Googa Mooga // My friend Katie & myself at Googa Mooga // My neon pink pedicure // Lychee Martini at Verlaine // Myself and my sister on the way to Verlaine // Playing with my watercolors and patterns!

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?? Hope today it isn't pouring wherever you are when you're reading this - I feel like I went swimming in my clothes on the way to work!!

The weather was GORGEOUS again here in NYC this past weekend, which was really nice!

Saturday I went to "The Great Googa Mooga", a food & drink festival that took place in Prospect Park, Brooklyn. I'll do a more detailed post on it later, but the weather was great, had lots of yummy food, and definitely walked way too much since no one could tell us how to get to the entrance...

Afterwards, we went to Battery Park again and soaked up the sun, and my pedicure made my toes look like they were glowing! haha (I love neon pink, don't you?) Later that night we went to Verlaine for a couple Lychee martinis, yum!

Sunday was nice and chill - sis & I finished watching Iron Lady (Meryl Streep was SO good!) and I got to play with my watercolors some more. I painted some polka dots and a chevron pattern - it's much harder to draw a chevron pattern by hand than I thought it would be! 

Sunday night we went for dinner at Jane again, and had their Sunday night special, again - so delicious! And then, of course watched the premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram