Reading ListWednesday, January 09, 2013
I am happy to say I have another list of books to read - the worst is wanting to read something , but not knowing what. Here's my curr...
I am happy to say I have another list of books to read - the worst is wanting to read something, but not knowing what. Here's my current list:
1. The American Heiress - This has actually been on and off my reading list, but it was recently recommended to me again so it's back on! It's a novel set at the turn of the twentieth century about a wealthy American woman who marries someone in Europe with a title and no cash and everything that ensues thereafter. (I love a good historical fiction!)
2. The Romantics - I saw the movie recently, and although it wasn't the best, it did pique my interest. I read a review that said there's much more development of the characters and it's easier to understand their motivations in the novel, so I'm going to give it a try. (Josh Duhamel was yummy in the movie, fyi.)
3. Empress of Fashion - The story of Diana Vreeland! I love reading about inspiring women, especially inspiring women in fashion.
4. Understanding Exposure - I'm trying to make good on my resolution to learn how to use my camera, so this is step 1 towards educating myself on taking good pictures!
5. Gone Girl - I've heard so much about this that I have to read it too.
Have any of you read these? What did you think? What are you currently reading? Do share!