How They Wear It: Blogger Series

I don't know about you, but I LOVE personal style/fashion blogs, because I love seeing the varied interpretations of curren...

I don't know about you, but I LOVE personal style/fashion blogs, because I love seeing the varied interpretations of current trends. One thing I do wish was made easier, however, is seeing different bloggers/people put together the same types of looks in their own way, or even the same blogger wear the same thing incorporated into different outfits. I found myself spending way too much time scrolling through various blogs or deep into the archives of any particular blog to examine these trends/looks more closely, and that's when the idea for this series was born! 


So, on to the topic: pink & black! Hot pink is one of my favorite colors (my lovely friend Tash says if I were a color I'd be hot pink, even though my actual favorite color is purple), and pairing it with black allows it to pop out and provide a pleasing yet extreme contrast. Above are some of my favorite looks, and below are various items to recreate the trend. Hope you enjoy!

1. Leather jacket // 2. Pink dress // 3. Bow top // 4. Black tee // 5. Cuff // 6. Satin flats // 7. Strappy shoes (Have these and LOVE them!) // 8. Denim mini (I own this and it's on sale in stores, and also much more neon in person!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram