WHO CAN BELIEVE IT'S AUGUST?

As a kid, August always made me feel a certain way - the end of summer is coming, school is starting relatively soon, and my birthday is com...

As a kid, August always made me feel a certain way - the end of summer is coming, school is starting relatively soon, and my birthday is coming up!

This year, while not feeling nostalgic for school the way my sister is, nor dreading the end of summer (it's been HOT this year...I think I'm ready for fall weather, although I do love the clothes I get to wear in summer!), I am busy trying to figure out what to do for my birthday.

Last year was fun, but I was away from my friends and family that weekend, and this year I'd like to do something much more fun! My friend's wedding is the Sunday after my birthday, and I have to drive upstate to get there, so I guess I can't be drinking too much (definitely want to enjoy her wedding, and be able to drive there with no problems)!

So far am thinking dinner in Mercer Kitchen with about 10 of my nearest and dearest, and then going to a bar somewhere and inviting the next 30 people I know in New York!

Hmmm...guess I'll be doing some more research...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram