SO I PICKED UP DRAWING AGAIN...

I'd been dying to start drawing again, and I finally did this week! A few of my practice sketches, along with the original photo that I ...

I'd been dying to start drawing again, and I finally did this week! A few of my practice sketches, along with the original photo that I copied it from (which all came from my September issue of Lucky):

My first attempt after a long hiatus...forgive me!




An attempt at drawing glass...
(Please forgive poor photo quality - I took all of these with my Blackberry!)

Eventually I'd love to get good enough to draw from "real life" - I remember I once drew my strappy prom shoes during senior year Art AP - how awesome would it be to have drawings of all my shoes? (Really awesome!) In the meantime, I really need to pick up more markers (hate the grainy texture from color pencils - I'd love to have smooth color throughout!), which I will do this week, and keep practicing to improve my technique...I will graduate to drawing patterns and textures one day...! 

Yay! Drawing makes me happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram