Ready for Fall: Rag & Bone Booties

Image via Damsel in Dior It's always when I'm trying to come up with a cute but cool-as-a-cucumber outfit in this crazy summe...

Image via Damsel in Dior

It's always when I'm trying to come up with a cute but cool-as-a-cucumber outfit in this crazy summer heat & humidity that I start valiantly wishing for fall...and then feel guilty right away, since summer is my favorite season, and I must be loyal to my favorites! (Fall is probably my second favorite season...especially fall in New York!)

Today I bring you a reason I'm excited for cooler weather: booties. Specifically, Rag & Bone's. How do I still not own a pair?


1. The Harrow (Ange Pants, if you're reading this, the name reminds me of you!), which is the one modeled by the lovely Damsel in Dior in the image above - I love that they're sophisticated but still a little badass.
2. The Classic Newbury, which comes in black & brown - perfect if you're looking for something more subtle.
3. Newbury Classic Lizard in plum - how gorgeous is this color? I kind of love them, even though I normally buy boots in neutral colors!

I also love the heel on all three of these - I was not blessed with long skinny legs like Damsel in Dior, so any help I can get there I'm happy with! Plus, they're just over 3", which makes them perfectly walkable. Can it be fall now??

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm definitely not blessed with long, skinny legs either, so I've never really given these a shot. I really love them though, so perhaps I'll try them on this Fall!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to know what you think after you try them!

      Delete
  2. Hey, great Post. I love your Style, it looks really good! i follow you, if you like my blog follow me back. kiss from germany ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all three of these options!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram