Instagram Weekend Roundup
Happy Monday!Monday, August 06, 2012
My weekend in Instagram photos: From top left: I finished my rhinestone friendship bracelet DIY, finally! So I spray painted 1...
My weekend in Instagram photos:
From top left:
- I finished my rhinestone friendship bracelet DIY, finally!
- So I spray painted 1/3 of my corkboard silver (the other 2/3rds is going to be pink. At least, that's the plan...) and it didn't really quite turn out the way I wanted...not really sure how I'm going to fix it...silver paint & a paintbrush? I'm not really very "handy"...(clearly).
- Caught up with my friend visiting from England, the lovely Anisa!
- Brunch at Barrio Chino with Tash - who is holding the flattest fork in the world!
- Fresh Lime Margarita in front, Fresh Grapefruit in back. Perfect on that hot and humid Saturday!
- Outfit post preview - walking around Trinity Church Cemetery after taking pics for the blog. (Photo credit: Lauren)
Follow me on Instagram here! @jessicashia
Also, you may have noticed that my header changed! Crys helped me update it and I love it!
In other news, I now have a Facebook page for the blog!
Find me here!
All in all, I'd say I had a fun, relaxing and productive weekend. I even managed to tidy up most of my clothes, although now I do feel like I need to buy more hangers. (It's never-ending, isn't it?)
How was your weekend?