Happy Friday!Friday, August 03, 2012
Image It's finallyyyyy Friday! Ever since I got back from Seattle I've been feeling like I need to catch up - I've spent ...
It's finallyyyyy Friday! Ever since I got back from Seattle I've been feeling like I need to catch up - I've spent almost every night up until 1am, texting Crys and playing around on Photoshop (altogether between Crys & I we took over 2000 photos - nutso!). I'm hoping my skillZ (which must be said with a capital Zee) in that realm continue to improve, and will continue exploring and testing things out this weekend. On that note, I've got quite a lot to do this weekend:
- Spray paint my corkboard, which I've been meaning to do for months, and finally bought spray paint and painter's tape 2 weeks ago
- Finish a friendship bracelet with rhinestones...spent this week organizing my supplies (see Instagram widget, left) so now I just need to get to it!
- Catch up with a friend for brunch on Saturday
- Re-organize my clothes - I still haven't gotten around to it since I posted about it! At this point it's difficult for me to find anything so I really need to get it done
- Master the smoky eye. This is kind of random, but I feel like I should know how to do it just in case (in case of what, exactly, I'm not very sure). I've been watching various YouTube videos on it, so I hope this turns out well!
- Have some sister bonding time - I feel like I haven't seen or spent quality time with the sissy in a while after being away, and her having different activities every single night this week (what a busy sis!).
Who can resist that smile?? Not me!
Have a great weekend!