You Be Stylin'

So I've mentioned Keaton Row quite a few times on the blog, but have you ever wondered what an actual Lookbook looks like? I created my...

So I've mentioned Keaton Row quite a few times on the blog, but have you ever wondered what an actual Lookbook looks like? I created my first public lookbook to be able to share with all of you!

This is the front cover:


And here's a glimpse of the first page:

When you're on the actual page, you can scroll down to see all the item details. And if I've written a comment or tip on a specific item, there's an underlined " mark in the top left corner of that item. 

After scrolling through each look, you get to page where you can view every look and every item, and from there you can shop, or write some feedback (ie whether you need more of this or less of that, or anything else). Pretty cool huh?


Check out the full lookbook here so you can see exactly what I'm talking about!

And, I know that a lot of my readers are pretty stylin' already - have you ever thought about signing up to be a stylist? It's so easy, and so fun! 

You can sign up to be a stylist, or sign up to be a client (or refer people who would like to be one or the other), by going here and clicking on the appropriate links. If anyone has any questions, let me know in the comments or email me at thejessjournals (at) gmail.com.

Happy Thursday!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram