B&W Classic

Top: Ann Taylor | Blazer: Silence + Noise ( similar ) | Pants: Zara ( similar ) | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Purse: Chanel | Nails...



Top: Ann Taylor | Blazer: Silence + Noise (similar) | Pants: Zara (similar) | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Purse: Chanel | Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple with Julep Matte Top Coat

I was having one of those "I have no idea what to wear" days, and decided to stick with an absolute classic color scheme - black and white. (You really can't go wrong with black and white!) And, I decided to use my Julep Matte Top Coat for the second time ever - I love the look of it! The matte effect is perfect for pastel colors. Can't wait to use it with all the rest of my pastel nail colors this summer!

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Black and white is my go to combo when either A) I don't feel in a colorful mood (weird, I know) or B) I have nothing else to wear. Either way, you look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photos, Jess! Love this Ann Taylor top... I've been meaning to stop in and swoop it. You can never go wrong with stripes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classic B&W! Plus...stripes?! Totally love. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that the photos are b&w too!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never get tired of black and white - it's my favorite "trend" because it's so classic haha! Love the nails too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram