Happy Friday!

Image via Happy Friday!! Who can believe it's May already? I certainly cannot, especially since it still isn't quite hot ...

Image via

Happy Friday!!

Who can believe it's May already? I certainly cannot, especially since it still isn't quite hot here in the city yet. I'm trying to enjoy it though, as Spring never lasts very long before we dive head first into a hot, humid, and lonnnnnggg summer!

This weekend I don't have a ton of plans, which is something I actually value a lot. I mainly plan on sitting outside this weekend to enjoy the sunshine (just like the girl in the photo above, except I think I'll have to do some work - blog posts, a new, exciting venture I have coming up and hope to announce soon, and of course my styling business!), and see a few friends in between. And on Cinco de Mayo, all I want to do is eat nachos and drink margs. Yum. 

Next week my life will finally be a little less crazy - I finished the training for adult literacy last night, which is insane, and ballroom finished the week before. Speaking of ballroom though, I found another Groupon for 3 months of unlimited Latin dancing (and ballet, randomly) and will be starting that up a week from now. I've honestly just fallen right back in love with dancing - it's so fun! If you haven't tried latin/ballroom, I highly suggest trying it if you have any interest at all. I get such a high from it that I don't get from any other form of exercise, even ballet, which I love. 

I hope you all have a great weekend! Anything fun planned?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i wish you lived closer so we could totally go to dance class together! sounds like a great weekend ahead =) have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be the girl in this picture–she looks so happy! Have a great weekend, Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, it sounds like you have an awesome weekend lined up. Personally, I really value those laid back days off. Ballroom/Latin dancing sounds incredible; I'd be way too intimidated to even try. I would love to see it, though! Nice find on the coupon. I love those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome weekend you have lined up. Personally, I really value those laid back days off! Props on the ballroom/latin dancing. It sounds really fun, but I'd be way too intimidated. I'm so impressed!! I'd love to see! (: Also, thanks for your sweet comments. Hope your weekend turns out as fun as it sounds like it will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend! I'm actually headed to a fun place for dinner tonight with the husband and then I'm headed to a ballet production of Cinderella on Saturday! CANNOT wait!! haha. I sound so much more cultured than I am/feel...
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pic , hope you have an amazing weekend.
    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram