HAPPY MONDAY!

I had such a lovely weekend this past weekend! Saturday I had to work some in the afternoon, but it was pretty chill and it went well anywa...

I had such a lovely weekend this past weekend! Saturday I had to work some in the afternoon, but it was pretty chill and it went well anyway, and my sister had come to meet me so on the drive home she was chattering my ear off for the whole hour (typical). At one point I was laughing so hard about something she said that I could barely see, and I had to keep my eyes open real wide so that I could drive! Little sisters...guess that's what they're for!

Later that night I went to my new favorite bar, and met up with a friend from my uni days, Anisa! (I went to school in England, so I really don't see my old friends from there that often.) I got our other friend to come meet us, and the three of us spent the night drinking delicious NYC Cocktail Week cocktails and reminiscing about college and getting new gossip on people we all knew...heehee!

Sunday was the perfect day - for those of you who live in New York, you know how gorgeous it was outside! I met up with Anisa in Sheep Meadow at like 11:30, and we lay out and talked for about 2 hours when the clouds started coming in, and decided to go to Forty Carrots for their yummy bunched lunch (I LOVE the carrot soup!). Throughout the course of the day we talked about everything - from old boyfriends, to how annoying it is when people assume we have boyfriends (happens to her too!), to where we want to live/work, fashion...everything. haha So much fun.

So not ready for it to be Monday today...the good news is that I have DC to look forward to this weekend, and next weekend one of my best friends is coming to visit, and I may be going to Boston at the end of the month as well. I love having things to look forward to.

Conference call time...have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram