San Francisco Travel Weekend Roundup
San Francisco RecapWednesday, February 20, 2013
I love San Francisco. I think the biggest reason is that so many people I love are there, and it's always hard to leave them again! On ...
I love San Francisco. I think the biggest reason is that so many people I love are there, and it's always hard to leave them again! On the bright side, because we so rarely visit, we got to see pretty much everyone! Here's a quick recap of my trip in photos - forgive me if you've already seen these on Instagram!
1. Ready to depart JFK!
2. A mini bottle of rose for Valentine's Day at 10am NY time; 7am SF time - why not?
3. It's practically tradition now - the first thing we do when we leave the airport is go to In-N-Out!
4. The adorable set up at Jonathan Adler on Fillmore - I love those needlepoint pillows!
5. One of my favorite places in the world - Palace of Fine Arts. It's just so gorgeous!
6. Lilies & red roses for Valentine's Day!
More photos after the jump!
1. Happy to wake up in California!
2. How pretty is the view?
3. Wine Tasting at Frog's Leap - my faves were the Chardonnay (and I don't even like Chardonnay normally) and the Sauvignon Blanc.
4. Lauren satisfying her sweet tooth with gelato from Kollar Chocolates in Yountville.
5. After a two hour wait, finally got to sit down and get some food at Swan Oyster Depot! So delicious, but next time I'm waiting an hour, max!
6. Homemade wonton by my aunt & her parents - so good!
1. Pretty flowers at the Ralph Lauren store in Palo Alto.
2. Animal style fries at In-N-Out - this time with practically the entire family!
3. Cousins & my uncle holding the kids up!
4. Meeting baby Ethan - my other cousin's first kid. What a darling, he slept through all of us talking and laughing! (That's my littles cuz holding Ethan's feet.)
5. Snapping a quick pic at my old school!
6. The bonus of staying my with my uncle (who is in the food industry) - boxes of fresh, delicious pastries & muffins!