Looking Back On 2012

The end of the year is a great time to reflect on everything that's happened. (Who can believe it's already the end of the year?) I...

The end of the year is a great time to reflect on everything that's happened. (Who can believe it's already the end of the year?) It's crazy to think about how much can happen in just 365 days. I'm anticipating big changes next year, which make me both excited and nervous, but in the meantime I'd like to take a look back on this year!


One big accomplishment, if you will, is that I've been blogging regularly (pretty much 5 days a week every week except during holidays) since May - and this is after blogging on and off for years! Plus, I broke out of my clamshell and started taking outfit photos for the blog - which I was really nervous about! But it's been a great experience, and it's been so fun to work with my sister on every shoot (and with Crys on the two that we did in Seattle, right at the beginning of me doing this, which helped ease my nervousness tremendously!). I'm thrilled that I've continued to keep up with my little blog and that I have so much fun working on it all the time.

Thank you to those who follow along, comment on my posts, and who like my photos on Facebook - every little bit is appreciated, and means a lot to me!

Cheers to a happy 2013!

xoxo 
Jess

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, so many fabulous outfits!! You look gorgeous in every look. Cheers to another wonderful year of fashion and blogging!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram