Beauty Butter London China Glaze Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish NARS OPI
Can't Wait to Try: 5 Fall Nail ColorsTuesday, July 24, 2012
After seeing Refinery 29's fall fashion trends , I couldn't help but pick out my favorites to share: Butter London - Shag (o...
After seeing Refinery 29's fall fashion trends, I couldn't help but pick out my favorites to share:
- Butter London - Shag (out in August): There's just something about this coppery-reddish-bronze that I love!
- OPI - German-icure (out in August): This is such a gorgeous, dark, metallic-y berry red, even though I normally am not attracted to colors like this for my nails!
- China Glaze - Unpredictable (out in August): This looks similar to my Deborah Lippmann Swagga Like Us in that it's got those interchanging colors! I love the greenish blue, too - makes me think of mermaids!
- NARS - Storm Bird: I love a great gray nail color, and I do own Essie's Chinchilly, but this is an entirely different kind of gray! I love how dark it is, and to me it evokes an urban sidewalk at dusk. (Is that weird? haha)
- Deborah Lippmann - Let's Go Crazy (Nordstrom exclusive): I normally cannot be bothered to use glitter nail polish since I just hate later having to remove it, but this one may just be worth it! I love the purple flecks of glitter, perfect for a fall party nail! (It looks like this one sold out already but hopefully it'll be back in stock soon!)