Kari Herer Photography

1  // 2 // 3 Left // Right A lot of times I really wish I already had my own "grown up" apartment already so I ...




1 // 2 // 3

Left // Right

A lot of times I really wish I already had my own "grown up" apartment already so I could decorate it properly. I bought one print about 2 years ago and to this day it's still sitting in the original cardboard it was mailed in, since I envision it as part of a wall collage rather than on its own, and never got it framed. 

Anyway, my point is that Kari Herer's photography has got me wanting to purchase more (that would probably - sadly - end up still in the original packaging until I get my act together and start getting things framed!), and my absolute favorite is the rabbit at the bottom. I have a thing for rabbits and mermaids. (Don't ask.) I can imagine this one hanging in an entryway or a foyer or a hallway to a main room - somewhere I'd pass it all the time and smile. Because that's what I do when I see rabbits! 

For more of her work, click here

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I came across her work a couple of weeks ago and love it! I love how she pairs the florals with the drawings. They're all beautiful, but I think my favorite has to be the fox. It really is the biggest pain trying to get things framed! I'm in that problem area right now, actually. I need to make a "framing deadline" for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fox IS very cool! Good luck with that framing deadline...haha :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah i agree, I love the fox, it's soo... Foxy ehehhe you know how it peaks one eye out and hides the other one behind the flower, oh so sweetly!

    www.stylevoci.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the placement of the flowers on that one! :)

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic, gorgeous , Awesome pictures
    parfums

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram