Monday.

Image via I am surprisingly tired after my relaxing weekend in the woods...Woodstock, to be exact! The weekend was fun and chill - wi...

Image via

I am surprisingly tired after my relaxing weekend in the woods...Woodstock, to be exact! The weekend was fun and chill - with delicious food made, lots of sitting in the outdoor hot tub, exploring the town a little, and lots of feasting! We got home last night in time to watch the 49ers v Patriots game, (which, I'll confess, I only watched through to halfway through 3rd Quarter), and then it was bedtime. 

I haven't had a chance to upload photos from the weekend so I'll do a recap with photos in a post later this week! 

Hope everyone has a great day! How was your weekend?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi Jess! My sister and I wanted to let you know that because we love your blog so much we’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. The award’s purpose is to bring viewers & potential followers to blogs with under 200 followers. Here is the link to the post on our blog, which goes into greater detail about the award! http://teafortwodiary.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-liebster-award.html. We hope you’ll take part :). Jen x

    teafortwodiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that sounds like an awesome weekend! And I love this print. #coffeeaddict
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love woodstock!! the town is so adorable they have the greatest chocolate shops & jewelry boutiques! Can't wait to see your pics

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great print!
    Totally watched the 49ers game too! WOO!
    How ironic that after a relaxing weekend, you come back tired right?! That has happened to me too. Oh the irony...
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, well at least it sounds like you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see the pics! I did absolutely nothing this weekend and loved every second of it! :)

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram