Merry Christmas!

Image via Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a relaxed, fun, food, and love-filled holiday :)  I've been hav...

Image via

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a relaxed, fun, food, and love-filled holiday :) 

I've been having quite a productive holiday, having made my first coconut macaroons and roasting my first chicken ever (I really do not consider myself a chef or cook by any means...), and both turned out great! 

Coconut macaroon recipe here (Try it - there isn't any flour and is actually pretty easy to make!)

Thanks to Gwyneth's Rotisserie Chicken recipe!

We ate them with french bread, crackers, baked brie, prosciutto, salami, truffle pate, and champagne. (Needless to say, I'm surprised I haven't gained 5lbs since yesterday!)

Plus, my sister's kind kind boyfriend helped me build drawers and shelves yesterday and I've finally managed to get my clothes & handbag situation under control - purses and piles of clothes are no longer toppling over each other, yay! (That in itself is a reason to celebrate!)

And, as is tradition, we watched the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th Street last night before going to bed. Love that movie!

Happy Christmas! Hope Santa brought everything you wanted!

xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram