11.15.2013

Tough Enough



Jacket: Zara | Tee: Club Monaco | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Converse | Lips: Stila 'Beso'

There are so many things I love about this outfit! The leather, the quilting, the army jacket + the rhinestone studs, and the Converse. Not to mention throwing a red lip in (I felt a little like a geisha after I literally painted my lips on, but it's such a pretty red), and it's the perfect combination of tough, casual, and girly. 

PS. Re-did my blog header and design to make it a little more chic - what do you think? :)

Thanks to Courtney for the pics!

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look! That skirt! I bought a similar one from Asos but returned it b/c it was too long - this length is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! It works so well with flats and would look great with ankle boots as well to dress up. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving that camo jacket!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...