Happy Friday!

Image via TGIF! This week kind of flew by for me. I: -Found out on Monday that I won a $1000 shopping spree at Topshop - amaze,...

Image via

TGIF! This week kind of flew by for me. I:

-Found out on Monday that I won a $1000 shopping spree at Topshop - amaze, right? Who knew that people actually win these things? Kidding! I actually won to meet Fifth Harmony that same night, but since I confessed that I'm not a huge fan (not that I don't like them, only that I know very little about them, having only watched like one episode of X-Factor when they were on it), they said they'll let someone else meet them and I can just pick up my gift card. Fine by me! Expect to see a lot more Topshop on the blog in the near future - I picked up this bikini, this jumpsuit (which I'm kind of obsessed with), and ordered this dress so far. 
-Went on my first Keaton Row national sales call, and discovered I was one of the top stylists for April, and currently am one of the top for May, and the month isn't even over! So exciting!
-Speaking of Keaton Row, my first look (of three) was posted on forbes.com - which is completely thrilling also! 
-Am now officially the Resident Stylist at Girl Around Town - check out my bio and headshot on their About page! My first post goes up Wednesday, so I'll be sure to link to it next week! (Have any style questions? Send them my way and your question may be featured on their site!)

This weekend I'm seeing some old friends of mine that I haven't seen in probably years, so I'm really excited for that! What have you got planned for the weekend?

PS. How much do you wish it was hot enough to go to the beach? The image above was taken in Montauk, where I still haven't been yet! This summer I'll make it happen...

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Have a great weekend, Jess! I love that you won a contest to see Fifth Harmony but took the gift card instead. Way to go (i would have done the same)! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow Jess - congrats! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah woah woah....$1000 to Top Shop? You are one lucky lady! Have a great weekend–and fun spending that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win! Time go shopping. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $1000 to topshop is awesome!!! Can't wait to see what else you buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the Resident stylist !! love it , hope meeting up with your friend was awesome and have a beautiful Monday Jess xo

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram