Happy Halloween!

via Happy Halloween!  I still have Sandy on the brain, so apologies for late posts - it took me an hour to get to work today when...


Happy Halloween! 

I still have Sandy on the brain, so apologies for late posts - it took me an hour to get to work today when it really should have taken half an hour, max. The city is bustling but still doesn't feel quite normal, and I have to go home and pack up a month's worth of clothes since my building got flooded and won't have power for about two weeks - right about the time I leave for Hong Kong for a week and a half! Night. Mare. I'm telling you!

For everyone who's been affected by Sandy, I hope life resumes to normal as quickly as possible, and in the meantime, happy halloween and I hope you all dress up and/or go trick-or-treating! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram