Let Your iPhone (5) Do the Talking Pt. 2

Judging simply from the number of pageviews per post, my last post about iPhone cases was pretty popular, so with the announcement of the ...

Judging simply from the number of pageviews per post, my last post about iPhone cases was pretty popular, so with the announcement of the iPhone 5 and it shipping out as early as this Friday, I thought it'd be a good time to do another roundup of gorgeous Society 6 iPhone cases


I personally love choosing a phone case that says something about who I am - I guess this is kind of the equivalent of vanity license plates, but less cheesy? All of the ones above I chose for a different reason:

The three pink ones I chose simply because I love the color (if that wasn't apparent...); I love the illustration of the giraffe even though giraffes don't hold any particular meaning to me; I love the ikat and chevron patterns (my current case is a chevron pattern, and the colors of the ikat actually make me think of Crys - she'd love it!); the "Looking for Love" case in the middle just caught my eye because I love hearts (as evidenced by my sweater in the last post!); the Octopus & Whale one also has a heart and I have a special place in my heart for anything ocean-related; and finally, I'm a huge reader, and I especially love children's books. 

Now if only I could decide which one I'd want to accessorize my phone...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram