A Few Updates

Apologies for the silence around here yesterday - it's been pretty busy! Lauren's friend came to stay with us this past weekend so ...

Apologies for the silence around here yesterday - it's been pretty busy! Lauren's friend came to stay with us this past weekend so we were busy taking her out and I had a wardrobe editing client up in Yonkers, so I feel like I was barely at home (but in a great way!). Unfortunately we had no time to take any outfit photos, and I'm off to Seattle today to visit my favorite little buddy, Cub! 


("Cub" is my bff Crystal's son, who is absolutely adorable and who I can't wait to squeeze. He's grown so much in the past year since I've seen him!) I'm also excited to just hang out with my second family - how I wish Seattle were closer to NYC! (And it's a given that since Crys is such a talented photographer, I packed about 10 too many outfits for a long weekend, but cannot pass up the chance to work with her again because she's amazing!) So I'm looking forward to family time, eating yummy food (I hear her husband Hung's fried chicken is amaze!), taking photos for the blog, and late night laugh fests. I don't think I could ask for a better way to spend my time!

So this week will be quiet on the blog front, and in the meantime, check out my latest post for Girl Around Town: How to shop smart!


Hope your weeks are going well so far - happy hump day!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a cutie!! Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Cub is super cute! Hope you had a fab time in Seattle with your mate and cant wait to see your outfit posts from there when you get back;)

    I just read your "how do i shop smart" and totally agree with point 5 and 6!!!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram