Seattle Here I Come!

After a completely crazy 3 days at work, I am off to Seattle today! I can not wait. Mostly to see my best friend Crystal again (who I haven...

After a completely crazy 3 days at work, I am off to Seattle today! I cannot wait. Mostly to see my best friend Crystal again (who I haven't seen since her wedding in August 2 years ago), and to meet her little man! The cutest little chubster ever. haha (Apparently I'm allowed to eat him up! Yummm.)

Clockwise: Me, Frans and Crys, back in 2010

Crys & the little Chubster. How adorable are both of them?? (Image stolen from Crys' facebook. haha)

Ahh can't wait!

Have a happy Thursday lovelies! (And don't be TOO jealous, I had to set my alarm for 4am today. It was painful. haha)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram