Lisbon

Jumpsuit: Topshop ( similar ) | Sweater: J. Crew | Necklace: Chanel | Clutch: Kate Spade | Shoes: Zara  These photos were take...



Jumpsuit: Topshop (similar) | Sweater: J. Crew | Necklace: Chanel | Clutch: Kate Spade | Shoes: Zara 

These photos were taken right outside Castle Sao Jorge, which had absolutely amazing views of the city of Lisbon! Lauren and I loved the colored walls on the houses right by the entrance so stopped to snap a few photos.

The jumpsuit I'm wearing is one of my purchases from winning my Topshop gift card, and it's also my first jumpsuit ever! I love the combination of navy and black, and it fit perfectly. Score!

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. that jumpsuit fits you like a glove!!! Perfect photos!

    xo Jackie
    Living After Midnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! IN LOVE with your necklace of course! haha
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta say, not everyone can pull off jump suits but you look gorge in this one! And I love your Chanel necklace and the cute clutch, sooo eye catching, hehe. Oh, Topshop just opened yesterday in Hong Kong!!! Then again, you might already have heard, lol.

    The blue door looks really arty and full of culture, great back drop for your outfit post=) I can’t wait to see more posts from your Euro vacay!!!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram