Stripes and Stones

Blazer: Cartonnier ( similar & on sale ) | Shirt: Gap ( other colors ) | Long-sleeve shirt: Club Monaco ( similar ) | Skirt: J...

Blazer: Cartonnier (similar & on sale) | Shirt: Gap (other colors) | Long-sleeve shirt: Club Monaco (similar) | Skirt: J. Crew (on major sale!) | Tights: Madewell | Boots: Vince Camuto | Bag: Mulberry (similar) | Necklace: mark. (out on 3/23)

I am literally trying to will Spring into coming by wearing less layers...unfortunately, aside from sunnier days, the temps haven't been consistently warm yet, but I remain hopeful!

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. i too have been willing my way into spring.

    it needs to get here ASAP

    xx
    taylor
    www.whiskey-ginger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! At least you got a break from the cold over spring break! :)

      Delete
  2. love this striped blazer on you! it's such a fun twist to a classic piece. this is a great professional look that i will definitely be recreating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I'd love to see when you do recreate this look! :)

      Delete
  3. I adore the black long sleeve shirt under the buttondown. freaking brilliant. also the black tights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we Gap oxford twins today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great!! LOVING the bag. BTW - I was able to go to Island Beverly Center - thanks for the suggestion. I really liked it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...I know right. I feel like everyone is just waiting for warmer temperatures right now!
    Love that stripe blazer. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! And at least you live in Cali...haha

      Delete
  7. I am crazy about that mark. necklace! I just love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really loving it too - it's much lighter than it looks which is nice!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram